Format for the Singles eventEverything you need to know about the format for the Singles event
Need to knows
How much is the entry fee for the Mens and Ladies singles?
It is £20.00 for both Mens and Ladies singles
What time will the Men’s singles qualifiers commence?
Men’s singles qualifiers will commence from 3pm on Thursday afternoon and will continue through the night.
What time will the Ladies' Singles qualifiers commence?
Ladies qualifiers will commence 8pm Thursday evening.
What is the cut off time for Men and Ladies Singles entry?
Last entry will be 11.30pm on Thursday night, so players have plenty of time to arrive on the Thursday and enter.
- Players simply ‘pay and play’ and must win two matches to qualify for the main singles event, to start Friday evening.
- Qualifiers are best of 5 frames.
- Players from the same team will not be drawn together in the qualifiers.
- Friday Men’s singles event will be 64 runners with a possible prelim, depending on entries.
- Main event will be best of 5 frames, with final being best of 7.