Novice Open Singles FormatOpen to any novice player - best of 5 knockout.
Need to knows
How much is the entry fee for the open singles event?
It is £20.00 entry fee for any player.
What time will the open singles qualifiers commence?
Open singles qualifiers will commence from 3pm on Thursday afternoon and will continue through the night.
Who can enter the open singles?
Open singles is open to all players of novice standard, regardless of gender or age.
What is the cut off time entry?
Last entry will be 11.30pm on Thursday night, so players have plenty of time to arrive on the Thursday and enter.
- Players simply ‘pay and play’ on Thursday and must win two matches to qualify for the main singles event on Friday.
- Qualifiers are best of 5 frames.
- Players from the same team will not be drawn together in the qualifiers.
- Friday main singles event will be 64 runners with a possible prelim, depending on entries.
- Main event will be best of 5 frames, with final being best of 7.
- Played to Blackball rules.
- Opens singles is open to men, women and juniors.